Random Tendou
Looks like you haven't logged in or registered. Why not take a moment to log in/register?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Random Tendou
Looks like you haven't logged in or registered. Why not take a moment to log in/register?
Random Tendou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you read?/ your manga story

Go down

What do you read?/ your manga story Empty What do you read?/ your manga story

Post by Sho.Puss*n*Boots Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:35 am

Well, I really was wondering.... why there´s no manga thread yet XD

When did you start reading manga?
What do you read atm?
Which series (& genres) did/ do you like best?

Okay, well I started reading manga when I was in year five in school cuz there was a girl in my class who´d lived in Japan for some years and who´s grown up with it. I became friends with her and we started reading and drawing manga together :)

I know, my first three mangas were: Detective Conan Vol. 1, Inu Yasha Vol. 1 and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne Vol. 2 (Vol. 1 wasn´t in the store and I was so eager to read that I didn´t really mind *lol*)

Atm, I read some series at the same time: Gravitation, Nana, Please Save My Earth, Death Note and some Yuri stuff XD

My preferred Genres are: Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, Romance and Comedy but I read Horror and Science Fiction, too, sometimes.
Of the finished series I read yet I liked best: Paradise Kiss, Gokinjo Monogatari, Marmelade Boy, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Revolutionary Girl Utena and Ranma 1/2.

I´m looking forward to read your "manga story" XD
Sho.Puss*n*Boots
Sho.Puss*n*Boots

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum